Mission, Value & Aims
To be recognised as the leading provider of training for people engaged in the retail, sale, supply and distribution of animal health products and pesticides in Ireland
Expert and embedded in the sector, we are leading subject matter experts in our sector and recognised as such. We are proud of our reputation and work hard to maintain and enhance our professional standing.
- Commitment to quality – we focus on delivering high-quality programmes and supports
- Integrity – we are honest and transparent in our dealings with learners, customers, QQI and all stakeholders and act with integrity at all times
- Learner-focussed. We put the learner at the centre of all we do.
- To deliver flexible learner-focused training designed to meet the needs of individuals employed in the agricultural, animal health and environmental sector.
- To provide up to date, evidenced-based training programmes related to protection of human, animal and environmental health.
- Help learners to impart this specialised knowledge to their employers and clients in accordance with national and EU legislation.
- Provide a learning environment and resources that empowers, challenges and stimulates the learner.
- Employ and support skilled, highly qualified staff who work with learners in a collaborative manner and are responsive to learners’ needs and concerns.
- Provide a healthy and safe learning and work environment